Promised Land Cabin Owners Association is a non-profit organization formed for the interest and education of its membership. 224 cabin owners enjoy the natural beauty of this 2970 acre state park located in the Northeastern corner of Pennsylvania.
Membership in the organization is available to all state forest leased campsite cabin owners on a voluntary basis. The membership meets 3 times a year, Spring and Fall and a picnic in Summer. We offer a Caretaker program which is added security for our leases and a garbage program. A Newsletter is published and sent to the membership twice a year.
We support our local fire company and local businesses.
Click words below to find out more information on state forest leased campsites:
All state forest leased campsite cabin owners in Promised Land are encouraged and welcome to join.
Please contact us for more information.
Welcome Promised Land Cabin Owners
Be a part of the Promised Land Cabin Owner’s Association Community!
Our not-for-profit organization was formed in 1979 for the interest and education of its membership. As a PLCOA member, you will enjoy these benefits:
- The advantage of knowing that there is an organization looking out for YOUR best interests in regards to the enactment of rules, regulations, or laws concerning your lease.
- Bi-annual Meetings (Spring and Fall) to meet other owners, the Park Management, and discuss and vote on important matters that occur in and around Promised Land
- Spring and Fall Newsletters
- Access to Member’s Only page on website (includes discussion board)
- Low annual membership fee
- Optional Caretaker Agreement (additional cost apply)
If you are a new cabin owner and wish to join for 2017, please use the "contact us" button. Provide your name, email address and cabin number (19-C). We will get back to you in a timely manner and help you along with the process.
We would also like to reach out to current cabin owners that have either let their membership lapse or have never joined to check out the PLCOA.
All are welcome and encouraged to join!
Promised Land Cabin Owner's Association offers a $1000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for theft from or damage to member cabins. Click the words below to open a copy of the reward poster and post on state leased property.
DCNR Winter Report
Before heading to Promised Land, make sure to check the snow and ice conditions. Click the words below for the latest updates:
Winter is a season of recovery and preparation.
~Paul Theroux, American Novelist (1941-)